Are you looking for the best places you can bet on one of the hits on the esports scene for the past few years Valorant. Then you have arrived at the right place.
What is Valorant?
Valorant is a free-to-play first-person shooter (FPS) game developed and published by Riot Games. It was officially released on June 2, 2020. The game quickly gained popularity, particularly in the esports community. Valorant combines elements of tactical shooters with unique character abilities, similar to hero shooters.
Gameplay and Structure
- Valorant is a 5v5 tactical shooter where players assume the roles of “Agents,” each with distinct abilities.
- The primary objective varies between game modes but generally involves attacking and defending bomb sites similar to Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS:GO).
- The game emphasizes precise gunplay, strategic planning, and effective use of agent abilities.
- Valorant quickly established itself as a competitive esports title with the introduction of the Valorant Champions Tour (VCT).
- The VCT is a global competitive circuit that features regional competitions leading up to international tournaments.
- Professional players and teams compete for championship titles and substantial prize pools in various VCT stages, including Challengers, Masters, and Champions events.
Tournaments and Leagues
- Valorant tournaments are organized at both regional and international levels, providing opportunities for teams from around the world to compete.
- Major tournaments, such as Masters events and the Valorant Champions event, attract a large viewership and showcase top-tier talent.
- Esports organizations have invested in Valorant teams since the beginning of the game. After all Valorant was made with esports in mind.
Viewer Engagement And Streaming
- Valorant’s esports scene has garnered significant attention on streaming platforms such as Twitch, where fans can watch professional matches and follow their favorite players.
- Riot Games has implemented features like in-game rewards for watching official Valorant esports broadcasts, enhancing viewer engagement.
Riot Games has been actively involved in the ongoing development of Valorant, introducing new agents, maps, and game features to keep the game fresh and exciting for both casual players and esports professionals. Valorant has successfully carved out a niche in the esports world, providing a competitive platform for players and teams globally. The Valorant Champions Tour, along with other regional leagues and tournaments, has contributed to the game’s growth as a prominent title in the esports ecosystem. Esports enthusiasts can expect continued development and expansion of Valorant’s competitive scene in the future.
Types of Valorant Bets
Esports betting markets for Valorant, similar to traditional sports betting, involve various types of wagers on competitive matches and tournaments. Here are some common betting markets in Valorant esports:
- Match Winner:
- Betting on the team that will win a specific match or series.
- Map Winner:
- Wagering on the team that will win a particular map within a series.
- Handicap Betting:
- Placing bets on a team with a handicap advantage or disadvantage in terms of rounds or maps.
- Total Rounds Over/Under:
- Betting on whether the total number of rounds played in a match will be over or under a specified number.
- Correct Score:
- Predicting the exact score of a match or series.
- First Map Winner:
- Wagering on the team that will win the first map of a series.
- Player Performance:
- Betting on individual player performance metrics, such as kills, deaths, or assists.
- Live Betting (In-Play):
- Placing bets on ongoing matches, with odds adjusting in real-time based on the game’s progress.
- Outright Winner:
- Betting on the team that will win an entire tournament or league.
- Special Bets:
- Unique or prop bets, such as predicting the team to achieve the first kill, specific agent picks, or other in-game events.
What Are the Best Sites to Bet on Valorant?
One of the best newcomers for 2023, Cosmobet features great esports section, payment methods diversity and accepts clients from many countrires including USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Portugal, France, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and many others.
- Esports welcome bonus
- Fast withdrawals
- Players from many countries accepted
Reputable platform offering many esports events and tournaments featuring Valorant. Make sure to subscribe to their email list, so that you don’t miss on their weekly bonuses.
- Cryptocurrencies available
- Professional customer support
- Easy verification
Another good option for those looking for niche markets and not only match winner or map winner. Major tournaments include many different option to bet on.
- Ewallets and Cryptocurrencies available
- Loyalty perks
- Fast withdrawals
One of the best options to consider for esports. Stake is great for Valorant betting.
- Developed esports platform
- Instant payments
- May not require KYC
Rolletto is the older brother of Cosmobet. They basically have the same options, same platform, same odds. However you can register at both sites and receive welcome bonus.
- USA and UK accepted
- Generous welcome bonus
- Easy verification
Vave combines crypto platform and esports platform, has great bonuses and does not require verification. It is from the same brand responsible for 22bet, which makes Vave reliable.
- NO KYC
- Great 24/7 Customer Support
- many altcoins available