If you do like Stake, than you are likely to look for sites that offer the similar experience. In this article we are going to give you suggestions on which site to choose if you like Stake.
Who are Stake?
Known as the king of crypto gambling Stake revolutionised the gambling industry with its sportsbook and casino. Although not exactly the first site to offer cryptocurrencies, Stake was the site that pushed the industry to the next level. Stake launched i their site in 2017, and according to a recent summary from Financial Post, Stake has become the 7th largest gambling group in the world. Stake become notoriously known for their instant payments, no KYC policy in the beginning and provably fair games, which led to sponsorships with Drake, Premier League, twitch streamers, UFC and many more.
Why Look for Stake Alternatives?
There may be several reasons why bettors are looking for Stake alternatives
- Country Location – Although Stake allows a lot of countries to register, there are several restrictions. For example Stake has UK and USA version who does not seem to have a lot in common with the original site. Both UK and USA versions feature only casino section, which is also extremely limited compared to the original site. They also do not offer cryptocurrencies to play with. The UK version offers traditional Fiat methods, while the USA version is sweepstake casino site, which although very original has nothing in common with Stake.com version.
- Provably Fair games – this is one of the concepts that made Stake famous. Their original games and their innovative Provably Fair casino concept with low RTP . Provably fair games refer to online gambling or gaming systems where the fairness of each game can be verified and proven by players. So people seem to search for Crash, Plinko , Roulette, Mines and others.
- Reputable Cryptocurrency Alternatives – except for the extremely efficient platform Stake offers, the best option is crytocurrencies. So in our featured list we are going to give you some of our favourite Crypto friendly sites
- no KYC alternatives- although Stake started as no KYC sportsbook and casino, in the past 2-3 years due to regulations Stake is no longer no KYC and players are required to verify their accounts and upload id.If you do not want this, but want similar crypto experience you should check our list
- Sportsbook section – Stake sportsbook is in-house made, which means their is no clone of the sports section. However we are going to give you the closes options possible that provide the same quality sports-wise.
- Monthly Bonuses – Stake has some great loyalty bonuses and monthly no-deposit gifts to their loyal players. The sites we included to offer Loyalty programs and perks as well.
What Are The Best Stake Alternatives
Goldenbet allows visitors from many countries including USA and UK and accepts cryptocurrencies. Their casino section has many of the same providers that Stake offers. Some great welcome bonuses are available as well.
- Huge bonuses
- UK and USA Accepted
- Diverse casino games selection
Justbit is great when it comes to loyalty bonuses. If you are happy with the monthly bonuses Stake provides, here you will receive quite many cashback offers with no wagering requirements. Payments are also fast and there is no KYC on crypto withdrawals. Justbit is good for players from Netherlands, Germany, Australia and Scandinavian territories.
- Fast payments
- Plinko, Mines and other mini games
- No Verification when using cryptocurrencies
Cosmobet includes provably fair games from Upgaming platform that include Dino, Plinko, Dice, Limbo, Teleport and others. They are similar to Goldenbet and have great bonuses and accept players using cryptocurrencies from UK and USA.
- UK and USA accepted
- Provably Fair games
- Big bonus for new clients
Duelbits comes close to Stake when we talk about the Social casino aspect. They have their own Provably fair games that include Dice, Plinko and Roulette. They are crypto only, provide fast withdrawals and unlikely to ask for KYC.
- Crypto exclusive social betting platform
- USA players only allowed using VPN
- Good reputation
Rolletto is a good option if you like sites like Mystake and Velobet. These are all sites from Santeda International who have grown their Casino portfolio a lot in the past years. Although the sites are extremely similar, the advantage to have accounts across all platforms is that you can take advantage of more bonuses on your deposits.
Nine Casino is one of the sites that have significantly increased their quality in 2023. They are amazing when it comes to bonuses, have very simple account verification and great slot catalogue featuring tons of providers.
- Bonus Friendly
- Accepts players from Australia, New Zealand and Canada
- 24/7 Customer Support