Which are the best CSGO gambling sites? What sites are still up?
There is an abundance of CSGO gambling sites in current days, so you can easily get confused about which one to trust. That’s why our team has decided to make a detailed survey and to choose the best-verified bookmakers and to share our ranking with you. In the process of picking our favorites, we accessed some news, profit information, easy withdrawals and who gives the best bonuses. Moreover, we read some discussions in Reddit in order to attain more objective information on the matter. Here is our list of the best betting CSGO providers:
100% up to $1000
✔ Promo code: CRYPTO100 | ✔ No KYC required | ✔ US players allowed | ✔ 14x Rollover requirement | ✔ Bitcoin supported 💰
75% up to $750
✔ Promo code: BTCSWB750 | ✔ No KYC required | ✔ US players allowed | ✔ 5x Rollover requirement | ✔ Bitcoin supported 💰
100% up to $1000
✔ Promo code: 100CRYPTO | ✔ No KYC required | ✔ US players allowed | ✔ 14x Rollover requirement | ✔ Bitcoin supported 💰
- BetOnline ESports;
- Bovada ESports;
Is CSGO betting illegal?
- US – it is considered one of the most dominant betting markets for games worldwide. Curiously, US players could use gambling sites in only 4 states. It is legal to do it in New Jersey, Nevada, Louisiana, Delaware;
- Canada – no clear legislative laws are set there. There is still ambiguity whether you can place money on computer games or not;
- Australia – surprisingly there is no clear regulation and legit boundaries for prohibiting skin CSGO gambling. PC games could be played without any restrictions, even for money;
- The Netherlands – for the time being, skins betting sites are completely prohibited. Unfortunately, Dutch players of CSGO should wait more time to freely bet on their favorite game;
- United Kingdom – according to the official commission regulator, a license is needed in order to provide and spread your services in the country.
What are the skins?
The game offers the opportunity to the players to get unique virtual items or skins. The latter could be obtained in the game. You have the chance to deposit some money into your account, transform them into coins afterwards. Moreover, you can sell them for real money and hit the jackpot with some real bargain.
In fact, the items do not offer any additional benefits to the players, however, they remain demanded and some of them could be sold for a huge amount of money. These virtual weapons actually own natural monetary value. That’s why skin trade in the game is an important issue and despite the fact that most of us do not understand and perceive this strange virtual world, it actually exists and attracts many supporters. Anyway, if you own a skin that you won’t sell then you may play coinflip to choose whether to keep it with you or to sell it reasonably.
How to get sponsored?
CSGO gambling sites offer sponsorships to some players which have many subscribers. If you want to be sponsored, you should follow the below-mentioned steps:
- go to the betting homepage, then go to one of the gambling sites and establish a player account. Only verified accounts can meet the requirements;
- contact a representative of the site using the contact form. Provide us with full information about your crew and what you could possibly offer in return for our sponsorship;
- expect to get an answer in a week.